Cairn’s Mathematics (BA) degree prepares students for graduate school.
Why Study Mathematics (BA)?
This program is best-suited for those hoping to teach high school mathematics. While this degree is not sufficient to teach, this in-depth mathematics program gives students the opportunity to become well-versed in the diversity of mathematics before they begin to teach others. After completing this program, a student must pursue an MSEd degree in order to teach. With the elective course allotted in the program, students can choose to study mathematics fields that interest them the most.
Why Study Mathematics (BA) at Cairn?
- Earn a Mathematics (BA) degree and a master’s in education at the same institution.
- This program provides a balanced background in mathematics, giving students a well-rounded understanding of all mathematics fields.
- Students have the opportunity to delve deeper into their chosen field of mathematics, giving them the flexibility to study what they are most interested in mastering.
- Cairn’s mathematics program is an undergraduate program that is structured to prepare students for graduate-level education.
- Learn mathematics in conjunction with bible/theology courses, preparing you to minister to those in STEM careers.
- Math Teacher (In conjunction with MSEd)
- Graduate Studies in Mathematics
- Graduate studies in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry
- Graduate studies in Engineering