Student Orientation and Registration
Congratulations, and welcome! Your first day of classes in August will be here before you know it. If you and your family want a head start, attend one of the upcoming SOAR days during which both resident and commuter incoming students become one step closer to the University experience:
- Interact with faculty, staff, and current students
- Meet other incoming students and their families
- Preview your academic program and receive your fall class schedule
- Participate in chapel with the University community and more!
Check-in & Refreshments
April SOAR Day: Check-in between 8:30–9:15 am
June SOAR DAY: Check-in between 9:30–10:15 am
During check-in, you will have the option to reserve a 10-minute individual consultation with staff members from Business Services or Financial Aid.
Welcome Session & Program Preview for Students and Parents
Meet the University Registrar and your faculty advisors. Learn about course selection and receive your tentative class schedule.
Experience worship through Scripture, prayer, and music along with the student body.
*Only available during the April SOAR Day.
Residence Hall Tours Available
Visit a room in the Manor Residence Halls anytime throughout the lunch hour.
Advisor Meeting for Students
Meet with your faculty advisor to receive your tentative fall class schedule.
Parent’s Informational Sessions:
- Financial Aid and Business Service Q&A
- From Parent to Coach: Supporting Millennials Going to College
- Maximizing Academic Success with an Eye on Career Preparation
Ask questions about any and all aspects of campus life at Cairn that pique your interest. View a room in Heritage Hall. 10 minute consultations with Business Services and Financial Aid will continue to be available at this time.