The Honors Program welcomes students into a close-knit community of faculty and intellectually gifted undergraduates committed to acquiring a broad and balanced education.
- Receive a $2000 annually renewable scholarship
- Attend university-funded cultural outings
- Join other honors students and faculty members for monthly dinners and discussions
- Work closely with a faculty mentor to develop a personally designed, six-credit honors project
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Personal Information
- Activities, Interests, and Work Experiences
- Reflections on Recent Readings
- Writing Responses: 200-word personal goal essay & 500-word academic study essay
- References: two letters of recommendation
- Writing samples: submit 2 research papers completed during high school coursework
HONORS PROGRAM PREVIEW NIGHT
You are invited to join us on campus for an evening of lively discussion with current Honors students and faculty, giving you the opportunity to see what it’s like to be a Cairn student. Students who participate in the Honors Program receive an annual $2,000 scholarship.
Honors Program Scholarship