The Honors Program welcomes students into a close-knit community of faculty and intellectually gifted undergraduates committed to acquiring a broad and balanced education.
- Receive a $2000 annually renewable scholarship
- Attend university-funded cultural outings
- Join other honors students and faculty members for monthly dinners and discussions
- Work closely with a faculty mentor to develop a personally designed, six-credit honors project
- Minimum 1270 new SAT score
- Minimum 25 ACT
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Honors Program application (Deadline March 1)
- Personal Information
- Activities, Interests, and Work Experiences
- Reflections on Recent Readings
- Writing Responses (200-word personal goal essay & 500-word academic study essay)
- References (two letters of recommendation)
- Writing samples (submit 2 research papers completed during high school coursework)
Cairn University also offers a number of Study Abroad programs through partnerships with BestSemester, GO-ED, Rome With Purpose, Veritas Christian Study Abroad, and Jerusalem University College.