Oasis Counseling Center
Cairn University’s Oasis Counseling Center provides biblical counseling to promote spiritual, psychological, emotional, behavioral, and relational health. Oasis is a safe place where students and members of the surrounding community can seek assistance in the challenging circumstances of life.
Need to talk?
- Our counselors understand that people face many challenging experiences. Sometimes these challenges are overwhelming and you need to ask for help from others.
- Oasis staff will provide professional guidance that is biblically-centered, designed to support the client, and morally responsible before God. Our counselors will strive to provide this support to students, individuals, couples, and families through individual and small-group sessions.
- Our Master’s level Christian counselors are trained to assist you through issues like depression, anxiety and panic attacks, grief, trauma, abuse-recovery, relationships, confusion, and more.
- Although we do not provide professional psychological treatment or psychiatric services, we do assist clients who need these services to find them from qualified professionals or agencies in the community.
- If you would like to speak with one of our counselors, you may do so by scheduling an appointment. All conversations with Oasis Center staff are kept in strictest confidence as defined by the American Association of Christian Counseling Code of Ethics and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Services are free for Cairn University students for the first four (4) sessions in the assessment process, with a fee of $25 for each post-assessment session.
Non-students can request counseling for $50 per 45-minute session.
Please call 215.702.4224 to schedule and appointment.
Oasis Center Hours
9 am–8 pm
9 am–6 pm
9 am–3 pm
Dr. Jeffrey Black
Director, Oasis Counseling Services