The Registrar’s Office serves a wide variety of student and alumni academic needs – from helping incoming freshmen register for their first class, to making sure everything is ready before you walk across the stage at graduation.
On this page you will find course catalogs, rosters, transcript requests, and other important documents and forms. For additional information or assistance, you are welcome to contact the Registrar’s Office.
Course Registration Forms & Information
|2023 Spring DCP Course Roster (Final)|
|Registration Instructions & FAQ|
Course Add/Drop Request
Once web registration through Self-Service has closed, the link below can be used to add or drop a class. Before clicking on the form link, be sure you are still within the course add/drop period.
- Graduate students: Check the Registrar’s page for the current Graduate Drop and Withdrawal Deadline.
- Undergraduate students: Add/drop takes place through the second week of each semester. For summer dates, see the Summer Registration Information documents.
- Degree Completion students: Contact your advisor for add/drop dates and information.
Before clicking on the form link, be sure you are still within the course withdrawal period. A $10.00 fee will apply.
- Graduate students: Please refer to these withdrawal deadlines.
- Undergraduate students: Last day to withdraw from a full semester course is Nov. 1 (fall) or Mar. 27 (spring).
- Degree Completion students: Must be processed within the first two-thirds of the course
Official Cairn University transcripts may be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse. Follow the link below and the site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
Diploma Replacement Request
Cairn University can provide updated diplomas for alumni who have earned a degree (not a certificate). There is a $35.00 fee for replacement diplomas. Checks can be made payable to Cairn University.