Cairn University’s online MBA program is designed for working professionals who wish to bring a global perspective and entrepreneurial mindset to the workplace. As part of a diverse cohort of professionals, gather each spring by participating in a week-long residency in Europe or Hong Kong (all expenses paid, except travel to residency site).
This 42-credit program is designed to be completed in two years, including a 6-credit summer term. Courses range in length from 7 weeks to 14 weeks.
- This program emphasizes international entrepreneurship, featuring specialized coursework and first-hand international experience.
- Opportunities exist for advance standing:
- At the discretion of the program advisor, three to six credits for prior learning (“CPL”) can be awarded for students with extensive background in areas addressed by specific courses.
- Advance standing may be granted for Bible or theology credits earned at an accredited Bible college, Christian liberal arts college or university, or seminary. Credits will be granted on a course by course basis.
To enter the program, the candidate will:
- Apply and complete Cairn University’s Graduate Program enrollment process
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 cumulative GPA from an accredited undergraduate institution and submit proof in the form of official transcripts.
To complete the program, the candidate will:
- Successfully complete all required coursework with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Successfully complete the International Entrepreneurship capstone project, developing an idea for an international or domestic startup. Write a business plan, conduct market research, and making a practice pitch to investors. (Stopping short of raising funds is optional.)
|Fall #1||Market Discovery & Analysis
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Overview of Christian Theology
|Spring #1||Creating & Leading Strategic Organizations
International Opportunities (Week-long residency: Hong Kong)
Global Business & Economics
|Summer #1||Legal Environment of Business
|Fall #2||Business Economics & Metrics
Strategy & Operations Implementation
Theology of Leadership and Business
|Spring #2||Entrepreneurial Sales & Communications
Industry Disruptors & Startups (Week-long residency: Madrid)
Capstone: International Entrepreneurship
For more information about the Online Master of Business Administration degree program, contact Gwen Dorsey, Admissions Counselor, at email@example.com.