Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Cairn University’s online MBA program is designed for working professionals who wish to bring an innovative perspective and entrepreneurial mindset to the workplace. Unique program customization allows for you to concentrate on a specific study of business that best suits your career goals and professional aspirations.
Fall 2021 graduate start date: August 30, 2021
- Customize your degree by choosing courses in the following concentrations:
- organizational development
- organizational culture
- non-profit management
- human resources
- strategic planning and management (on-campus time required)
- others, as arranged
- Take one or two courses at a time with modular scheduling
- Receive credit for previous experience and coursework:
- At the discretion of the program advisor, three to six credits for prior learning (CPL) can be awarded for students with extensive background in areas addressed by specific courses.
- Advance standing may be granted for Bible or theology credits earned at an accredited Bible college, Christian liberal arts college or university, or seminary. Credits will be granted on a course by course basis.
To enter the program, the candidate will:
- Apply and complete Cairn University’s Graduate Program enrollment process
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 cumulative GPA from an accredited undergraduate institution and submit proof in the form of official transcripts.
To complete the program, the candidate will:
- Successfully complete all required coursework with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Successfully complete the Capstone project
For more information about the Online Master of Business Administration degree program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Fall #1||Market Discovery & Analysis
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Overview of Christian Theology
|Spring #1||Creating & Leading Strategic Organizations
Global Business & Economics
|Summer #1||Legal Environment of Business
|Fall #2||Business Economics & Metrics
Strategy & Operations Implementation
Theology of Leadership and Business
|Spring #2||Entrepreneurial Sales & Communications