MS in Organizational Leadership
The MS in Organizational Leadership degree program is designed for professionals who seek a better understanding of how to collaborate with diverse groups of people, create a productive work environment, and promote positive change and long-term effectiveness.
Recognizing the void in ethical, biblical leadership in many businesses, churches, and organizations, Cairn’s MS in Organizational Leadership program allows working professionals to engage together in personal and professional development as they wrestle with what it looks like to be a Christian in the business world. Highly interactive students support each other as they discuss topics in class which are applicable to the issues faced daily in businesses, churches, and organizations.
- Courses offered in 7-week modules during semester; maintain full-time status while taking only one course at a time
- A “hybrid” program – Some courses offered 100% online, and some courses offered online with several on-site meetings
- Courses offered every semester
- Designed to help professionals from a variety of backgrounds (business, organization, church) develop leadership principles using their real-life contexts as case studies
- Students who have previously taken Bible courses from an accredited university or college may qualify for up to 6 credits of advance standing
To enter the program, the candidate will:
- Apply and complete Cairn University’s Graduate Program enrollment process
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 cumulative GPA from an accredited undergraduate institution and submit proof in the form of official transcripts.
To complete the program, the candidate will:
- Successfully complete all required coursework with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Successfully complete the Capstone Project.
For more information about the MS in Organizational Leadership degree program, contact Kristina O’Connell, Admissions Counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Fall #1||Foundations of Organizational Leadership
Philosophy of Leadership
Overview of Christian Theology
|Spring #1||Principles of Research
Organizational Culture and Change
|Fall #2||Principles of Team Dynamics and Development
Principles of Organizational Consulting
Theology of Leadership & Business
|Spring #2||Communication Skills for Leaders