Master of Business Administration (MBA)
An MBA from Cairn University is about more than just numbers.
Cairn’s MBA degree program is distinct and provides students with an engaging and integrated opportunity to earn the most respected degree in the business community. The program teaches the quantitative and operational skills necessary to help drive business success but also emphasizes the importance of organizational dynamics and the essential values required for ethical, moral, and wise leadership in today’s marketplace.
- Courses offered in 7-week modules during semester; maintain full-time status while taking only one course at a time
- Courses offered every semester
- Emphasis on integration of biblical ethics and wisdom with business practice
- Students who have previously taken Bible courses from an accredited university or college may qualify for up to 6 credits of advance standing
To enter the program, the candidate will:
- Apply and complete Cairn University’s Graduate Program enrollment process
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 cumulative GPA from an accredited undergraduate institution and submit proof in the form of official transcripts.
To complete the program, the candidate will:
- Successfully complete all required coursework with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Successfully complete the capstone project.
For more information about the Master of Business Administration degree program, contact Kristina O’Connell, Admissions Counselor, at email@example.com.
|Fall #1||ORL 601 Foundations of Organizational Leadership
BUS 606 Legal Environment of Business
THE 601 Overview of Christian Theology
|Spring #1||BUS 604 Strategic Marketing
BUS 607 Operations Management
|Summer #1||Business/Org. Leadership Elective 1
Business/Org. Leadership Elective 2
|Fall #2||BUS 605 Global Business
BUS 603 Financial Management
THE 622 Theology of Business and Leadership
|Spring #2||BUS 601 Managerial Economics
BUS 602 Accounting for Management Decisions
|Summer #2||BUS 691 Strategic Management
BUS 692 Capstone