The BS Marketing program prepares students for careers in marketing, sales, project management, social media, fundraising, advertising, promotion, customer service, and much more. Courses focused on marketing, communication, event planning, data analytics, graphic design, and public relations are all utilized to best prepare students for careers in this quickly growing field.
Why Study Marketing?
Marketing is a booming field that is growing at a much more rapid rate than those in other occupational categories. The marketing industry needs individuals with a contemporary education in order to best reach the customers that they serve. The median salary for a position in marketing is over $100,000/year and job openings in the field of marketing are on pace to increase 10% faster than average by 2026. Marketing is a versatile field of study that gives passionate and creative people a home in the business world. Business does not have to be all about numbers. Students with a creative mind, strong people skills and clever writing ability should consider pursuing this degree.
Why Study Marketing at Cairn?
- Earn a bachelor’s degree & MBA in as few as five years, all while qualifying for undergraduate financial aid.
- Take advantage of Cairn’s graphic design courses and expand your experiences and business proficiencies.
- Grow spiritually, academically, and professionally while you take both Bible and business courses side by side.
- Utilize Cairn’s business connections to enter world-class internships while you study.
- Be mentored by professors who have successful, local and global experience in business.
- Study coursework relevant to today’s workforce, including marketing data analytics.
- Graduate from a program full of successful & driven alumni. 95% of our students are employed within three months of graduation.
● Customer Service
● Project Management
● Market Research
● Social Media Management
● Event Planning