Finance (BS) + Master of Business Administration Dual-Level Program
Prepare to enter the diverse and exciting fields of corporate financial management, financial planning, wealth management, banking, and investments with a BS degree in Finance and an MBA.
Why You Should Consider This Program:
Finance is a field with great earning potential and rewarding career options in a wide range of industries. Finance is an essential component of any business. Finance professionals are viewed as well-respected and are in high-demand. According to the United States Department of Labor, there are 300,000 finance jobs in the United States with a median salary of $85,000. The field is projected to grow 11% between 2016–26.
Earning a BS degree in Finance concurrently with an MBA will set you apart in the job market and allow for more opportunities for growth in your career. In the Cairn University MBA, you will learn the quantitative and operational skills necessary to help drive business success, but also understand the importance of organizational dynamics and the essential values required for ethical, moral, and wise leadership in today’s marketplace.
How it Works:
This program condenses six years of study (four-year bachelor’s + two-year master’s) into just five years by starting master-level courses as early as your junior year. By completing both degrees together, you will also continue to receive your undergraduate scholarships and financial aid for all five years of study, which will save you thousands of dollars.
- Grow spiritually, academically, and professionally while you take Bible, finance, business, and accounting courses.
- Utilize Cairn’s business connections to enter world-class internships while you study.
- Be mentored by professors who have successful, local, and global experience in business and finance.
- Learn the applications of applied analytics throughout the finance curriculum.
- Study coursework relevant to today’s finance workforce, including money, banking, financial markets, and investment portfolio management.
Apply to Cairn indicating your interest in the finance major. Once you are accepted and on campus, you will have an academic advisor who will guide you through the steps of pursuing the dual-level program.
- Asset and Wealth Management
- Commercial and Investment Banking
- Corporate Financial Management
- Credit and Risk Management
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Portfolio and Investment Management
- Securities Industry