Criminal Justice [Online]
Cairn’s Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice prepares students to enter various fields connected to law and law enforcement at the local, state, and federal levels. Centered on biblical principles, we develop students into well-educated contributors to society, serving Christ within this complex discipline.
Why Study Criminal Justice [Online]?
The BA in Criminal Justice maintains a perspective focused on prevention and restoration and built upon three content areas: the law, the criminal justice system, and the persons and organizations linking them. This is a dynamic field that can be customized to the student’s interests through electives and chosen minor. Upon graduation, students are prepared to enter the world of law enforcement, as well as to pursue further academic study at the graduate level.
Why Study Criminal Justice [Online] at Cairn?
- Build a foundational knowledge of criminal law and criminal processes.
- Learn from professors whose instruction is enriched by their professional experience in the field.
- Complete a capstone internship customized to your professional goals and interests.
- Choose to receive additional training in cyber security.
- Minor in other subjects such as biology, computer science, pre-law to further prepare for what career fields interest you.
- Law school
- Local, state and federal law enforcement
- Adult and juvenile probation
- Public policy and planning
- Community organizing
You may also be interested in:
A Clear Path to Graduate School
The Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine will accept up to three Cairn University students per year into its MS in Forensic Medicine programs. Students must maintain a 3.0 cumulative and science cumulative GPA, take specific prerequisite courses, apply to their chosen graduate program, and have a successful interview with the PCOM admissions committee in order to be considered for admission.