Associate Professor, School of Business
- MBA in Strategic Leadership, Amberton University formerly part of Abilene Christian University
- BBA in Accounting, Temple University
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III Certified
Professor Covone teaches accounting, finance, and business-related classes. As a professor, he believes in fostering critical thinking and problem-solving skills within the classroom. Professor Covone believes in the axiom “great learning can start by asking great questions” and he encourages that of his students. Professor Covone had worked for over 30 years in accounting and management within the buildings materials manufacturing, and aerospace & defense industries.
Prior to teaching at Cairn, Professor Covone had 20 plus years teaching both undergraduate and graduate students at various colleges throughout the Philadelphia region.
Academic Specialties & Interests:
- Accounting and Financial Analytics
- Corporate Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- Strategic Organizational Leadership
- Business Management
- Emerging Accounting, Business, and Finance Technologies
Teaching at Cairn since 2019