Adjunct Faculty, School of Education
- Ed.D in Educational Leadership, Management and Policy, Seton Hall University
- MA in Educational Administration and Supervision, St. Peter’s College
- BA in Biology, The King’s College
Deborah Krause currently serves as the Director of Curriculum and Instruction for a cohort of schools called the Middlesex County Vocational and Technical Schools in New Jersey. Prior to this position, she served almost 13 years as the Supervisor of Science for the West Orange School District in New Jersey. Having served various roles in the education administration system, Deborah offers the university her expertise in the field of effective learning and assessment.
Additionally, she serves as a member of the NJPSA Legislative committee, the Middlesex County Curriculum Council, and as the chairperson for Visiting Teams for the Middle States Commission.
Academic Specialties & Interests:
- Educational Leadership
- New Jersey Certificate of Eligibility for School Administrator
- New Jersey Principal and Supervisory Certificate
- New Jersey Teacher’s Certificate: Comprehensive Science
Teaching at Cairn since 2019