Professor, School of Business
- JD, Liberty University
- BS in Speech Communication (minor in Psychology), Liberty University
Joe Miller is a licensed attorney and seasoned entrepreneur. Prior to coming to Cairn, his law practice served businesses, non-profits, municipalities, and the general public. Additionally, he’s worn hats as a town supervisor, board director, and certified attorney for children. He’s enthusiastic about helping entrepreneurs turn their ideas into opportunities. Together with his wife Stephanie he has 4 future Highlanders currently aged 12 and under.
Courses Taught at Cairn:
- Business Law
- Foundations of Business
- Business Policy & Strategy
- The Supreme Court and the Constitution
- Business Planning
- Legal Entities and Tax Classifications for Small Business, Entrepreneurship Training Class sponsored by ACCORD Corp., Belmont, NY (March 2021)
- Stress, Alcohol and Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession, Bridging the Gap CLE sponsored by New York State Bar Association, Buffalo, NY (2019)
- Do I Need a Health Care Proxy and Power of Attorney?, TRIAD sponsored by Allegany County Sherriff’s Office, Belmont, NY (2015)
- Guardianship and Will Basics, Seminar for Senior Citizens sponsored by Allegany County Office for the Aging, Belmont, NY (2013).
- Christian Business Faculty Association
Teaching at Cairn since 2021