The music performance program is a conservatory program set within a dynamic university. Students have an opportunity to grow in performing through expert teachers from the Philadelphia area, and hear world-class performances at the University, in Philadelphia and New York City.
Fall 2021 undergraduate start date: August 30, 2021
Why Study Music Performance?
Music Performance is a degree for students who are interested in furthering their understanding and refining their ability in music. An in-depth study of music theory and performance develops the student into a well-educated and practiced individual. This degree prepares an individual for further musical studies at the graduate level and professional orchestral performance.
Why Study Music Performance at Cairn?
- Cairn offers a conservatory program within a dynamic, Christ-centered university experience.
- Students have opportunities to study both on campus and throughout the Philadelphia region.
- University ensembles include the symphony orchestra, wind ensemble, chorale, and opera theatre.
- On-campus learning includes master classes, studio classes, chamber ensembles, and the David Kim Ochestral Institute of Cairn University.
- Cairn is located 30 minutes from Philadelphia and just over an hour from NYC.
- Manhattan School of Music
- Peabody Institute of Music
- Indiana University
- University of Maryland
- Orchestral Positions
- Theatre Positions
- Arts Management