Online MS in Nonprofit Leadership
Prepare yourself to make a difference in your organization. Cairn’s Master of Science in Nonprofit Leadership equips leaders like you with resources and training in financial management, fundraising, decision making, and organizational effectiveness, so your nonprofit can expand its reach and effectiveness.
- This 39-credit program is designed to be completed online in 2 years. Students participate in a leadership practicum designed to provide the experience necessary to develop as a strategic leader.
- Learn how to scale the effectiveness of an organization.
- Be equipped to empower staff and volunteers to fulfill the organization’s mission.
- Develop the skills to apply sound business fundamentals in the nonprofit segment.
To enter the program, the candidate will:
- Apply and complete Cairn University’s Graduate Program enrollment process
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 cumulative GPA from an accredited undergraduate institution and submit proof in the form of official transcripts.
To complete the program, the candidate will:
- Successfully complete all required coursework with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Successfully complete the Capstone: Nonprofit Strategy Practicum.
For more information about the Online MS in Nonprofit Leadership degree program, contact Kristina O’Connell, Admissions Counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Fall #1||Nonprofit Innovation
Principles of Research
Overview of Christian Theology
|Spring #1||Best Practices in Nonprofit Organizations
Fundraising and Development
|Fall #2||Leadership Elective
Theology of Leadership & Business
|Spring #2||Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations
Capstone: Nonprofit Strategy Practicum