The purpose of JAM (Junior High Adventures in Ministry) is to glorify God by equipping ministry level Jr. High students to serve Jesus Christ by providing them with excellent training and “hands-on” ministry experience.
- We believe that God can use Jr. High students NOW as well as in the future! We give each student the opportunity to share his faith personally with a child through the Kids’ Day Outreach.
- We believe that the students will learn more by DOING. JAM’s focus is on “hands-on” learning. This experience translates into life change!
- Ministry Partnerships please God. JAM facilitates partnerships between ministries for the glory of God.
- Ministry is a great GROUP BUILDER! One of the best ways for you to build unity in your youth group is to minister together. We design the program to facilitate this.
On Saturday May 13, Jr. High students will put on an outreach for children! The outreach is designed to allow students to spend time with kids. Past activities have included a team of skaters, inflatables, a petting zoo, bingo, a stuffed animal give-away, double-dutch, basketball knock-out, crafts, chalk art, puppets, a free lunch and more! Each student will have the opportunity to personally share his/her faith with a child. Our goal is that every child who comes will have the Gospel personally explained to him/her one-on-one. This mission is the focus of our weekend.
View the Kid’s Day Schedule here!
Cost & Registration
- $110 for students, $75 for adult leaders
- Group registrations only, no individual registrants
- Pricing includes all meals and lodging and allows all children to attend Kids’ Day free of charge!
Registration for 2023 is full. Contact Matt McAlack at [email protected] with any questions.
JAM Registration Timeline
Please email an estimate of total number of leaders and students to Matt McAlack at [email protected]January 31, 2023
Please begin to strategically recruit your JAM team. Remember, JAM is designed for believing students who have a heart to serve. Also, remember to carefully select a strong adult leadership team to join the students. The time that the adults spend with the students at JAM is invaluable. Please ask your church and your JAM team to pray for the children who will come to Kids' Day.February 28, 2023
Group list due. Make your payment online or mail $25 per person non-refundable deposit to:
JAM - Cairn University
Attn: Matt McAlack
200 Manor Ave.
Langhorne, Pa. 19047March 25, 2023
April 9: Final Change Deadline
In order to provide time for t-shirts to be ordered and housing details to be settled, no changes to group lists will be accepted after this date.April 9, 2023