Close this search box.

Dual Enrollment Partners

A Cairn education in your classroom.

Cairn has created dual enrollment programs and offerings that allow current Christian high school students to satisfy both high school graduation and college credit requirements, while taking classes in their current school.

  • Dual enrollment is available to eligible high school juniors and seniors.
  • Courses are taught by current Christian school faculty who may qualify as an adjunct professor at Cairn University.
  • Courses are AP or Honors equivalent.
  • Courses are part of the Cairn University course offerings meeting Cairn  course objectives.
  • Cairn University is regionally accredited, so credits earned in our dual enrollment program can be used here or transferred to other accredited colleges and universities.
  • Cairn receives a modest per-credit fee for dual enrollment courses.

Schools interested in discussing a dual enrollment program should contact the Office of the Provost at 215.702.4345 or [email protected].

Students at schools already enrolled in the program should contact their guidance counselor for an application.