Post-baccalaureate / Continuing Education Programs
Whether you’re seeking personal enrichment or professional development, our courses provide you with the training and skills that are essential to your continued success and professional goals. Coursework is offered online and in intensive formats to provide convenience and flexibility. You may earn up to 10 credits as a non-matriculating student.
A post-baccalaureate student has already earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university and is returning to college to complete additional coursework. Students interested in studying TESOL (ESL) or receiving Act 48 credit at Cairn University must formally apply to the University and fulfill the admission criteria for Post-bacc/Continuing Education students (below).
Transcript and Test Scores
- Request final, official transcript(s) from each college/university attended. Submit a schedule and description of additional courses to be completed before entrance to Cairn.
- If you have completed less than 15 college credits, you must also submit official secondary school transcripts and SAT, ACT, or CLT* scores.
- Download the Transcript Request Form
- Use Cairn code #2661 for SAT and #3658 for ACT.
- *CLT scores only accepted for non-Education majors.
- Email test scores to [email protected].
Courses taken can also count for continuing education credit with ACSI
Act 48 Courses
Cairn University courses are approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education for Act 48 credit. To receive Act 48 credit, you must complete a Request for Act 48 credit form upon completion of your course. The form must be completed for each course that is to be submitted for Act 48 credit.