Assistant Professor of Studio Art; Director, Arts & Culture First Year Program
- MEd in Art Education, Temple University
- BA in Art Education, Messiah College
Professor Fiori teaches drawing, painting, ceramics, and history of art and culture.
Prior to teaching at Cairn, Fiori served 18 years as a middle school & high school art educator, as well as one year at the Hilltown Creative Arts Academy.
In addition to teaching at Cairn, Fiori conducts educational and studio workshops, works as a corporate educator, and serves as a volunteer docent at Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton (NJ). She also serves part-time as Studio Instructor for the Cairn Community Arts Academy. She hopes to one day start her own ceramics business and lead more art-based tours abroad.
Academic Specialties & Interests:
- Art history
- Studio art—especially watercolor and ceramics
- PA Teaching Professional Certificate, K-12 Art Education
- NJ State Teaching Standard Certificate, Art Education
- ACSI Professional Certificate, K-12 Art
- Member, National Art Education Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Art Education Association
- Member, Art Educators of New Jersey
- Member, Christians in the Visual Arts (CIVA)
- “Coping with Burnout: Lessons from Experienced Urban Art Teachers.” NAEA National Convention.
- “Running a Multi-Disciplined Based Art Education Program.” Mid-Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA) Teachers’ Convention.
- “The American Realist: Andrew Wyeth.” Trinity Orthodox Presbyterian Church.
Teaching at Cairn since 2012