The Music Education major offers a nurturing environment preparing future music instructors to teach anything, anywhere. Graduates are prepared for certification through the state of Pennsylvania and the Association of Christian Schools International. Professors are extremely active in the music education field regionally, nationally, and internationally, resulting in a broad network of student teaching opportunities.
Why Study Music Education?
- Students start teaching in labs their first semester. Teacher preparation is key to success in music education programs.
- Music Education majors have had 100% job placement over the past 4 years.
- Excellent student teaching opportunities with area schools.
- Music education majors have the opportunity to participate in a diversity of ensembles.
Why Study Music Education at Cairn?
- Excellent Student Teaching Placements
- Godly and professional faculty
- Nurturing environment
- High Professional Standards
- Public School
- Private School
- Christian School
- Temple University
- Westminster Choir College