Students enrolled in the Christian Studies program develop both intellectually and spiritually. This program challenges students to develop an intellectual perspective fueled by a robust biblical worldview, while preparing students professionally and spiritually for positions within the church.
Why Study Christian Studies?
The Christian Studies program is a desirable option for students who wish to earn a degree in Bible and who desire maximum flexibility in their selection of courses. This program features 15 elective classes, a desirable advantage for someone transferring credits or looking for a custom-designed educational experience. It is possible for a student to complete two or more minors in this program.
Why Study Christian Studies at Cairn?
- Form a robust worldview informed by biblical truth and a broad knowledge base
- Earn a BS in Bible and an MA (Religion) in as few as five years, all while qualifying for undergraduate financial aid.
- Demonstrate proficiency in one or more academic disciplines
- Develop integrated thinking among their academic pursuits
- Maximum flexibility for transferring credits into Cairn University
- Ability to custom-design the educational experience
- Potential for 2 or more minor in addition to the B.S. in Bible
- Church ministry and work opportunities
- Para-church ministry and work opportunities
- Program flexibility prepares students for employment in secular environments