At Cairn, our integrated approach to the sciences is central to what we do. The Biology (BS) program prepares students for graduate level study in the sciences, utilizing lab time and research to increase learning.
Why Study Biology (BS)?
This degree prepares students for careers in scientific research, entry level positions in science fields, and graduate school in the sciences. An in-depth study of this life science is an essential first step toward a variety of professional degrees dedicated to the study and application of biology. By observing the natural world through a rigorous curriculum, students will master the critical thinking and researching skills needed to navigate the world’s complexities. Students who wish to enter the medical field should consider the BS degree.
Why Study Biology (BS) at Cairn?
- Examine the world with a biblical foundation.
- Spend time in labs, gaining hands-on experiences.
- Develop the research skills needed to pursue graduate school.
- Explore the technical aspects of the field such as organic chemistry and statistics.
- Medical Doctor (DO or MD)
- Physician’s Assistant
- Physical Therapist
- Lab Technician/Researcher
- Science Writer