Golden Grad Celebration
Cairn University invites you and a guest to attend the Spring Golden Grad Celebration.
May 6 & 7, 2022
The University would like to honor you—a graduate of the class of 1972—with a special time of celebration that includes breakfast, a greeting from President Todd Williams, and the chance to lead the processional in the Commencement ceremony, on Saturday, May 7. The evening before, Friday, May 6, there will be a dinner for the class. Local discounted accommodations at the Sheraton are available by following the information on the website.
- Date: Friday, May 6 & Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Time: Friday, May 6 at 5PM, dinner/ Saturday, May 7 at 8:30 am: Breakfast; 10am: Commencement Ceremony
- Location: Mason Activity Center, Cairn University
- Cost: Free. It is our honor to host the class of ’72.
- Lodging: Check area hotels and note the Sheraton’s special Cairn University rate.
For questions, contact Nate Wambold at 215.702.4393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, May 6th
4:30 pm – Arrive on campus
5 pm – Dinner and a word from the President
Saturday, May 7th
7:45 am – Arrive on campus/campus tour
8:30 am – Breakfast
10 am – Commencement Ceremony
11:30 am – Departure