Golden Grad Celebration
Cairn University invites you and a guest to attend the Spring Golden Grad Celebration.
May 5 & 6, 2023
The University would like to honor you—a graduate of the class of 1973—with a special time of celebration that includes breakfast, a greeting from President Todd Williams, and the chance to lead the processional in the Commencement ceremony, on Saturday, May 6. The evening before, Friday, May 5, there will be a dinner for the class. Local discounted accommodations at the Sheraton are available by following the information on the website.
- Date: Friday, May 5 & Saturday, May 6, 2023
- Time: Friday, May 5 at 5:30 pm: Dinner/ Saturday, May 6 at 8:30 am: Breakfast; 10 am: Commencement Ceremony
- Location: Mason Activity Center, Cairn University
- Cost: Free. It is our honor to host the class of ’73.
- Lodging: Check area hotels and note the Sheraton’s special Cairn University rate.
For questions, contact Melissa Moyer at 215.702.4393 or [email protected].
Friday, May 5
5 pm – Arrive on campus
5:30 pm – Dinner and a word from the President
Saturday, May 6
7:45 am – Arrive on campus/campus tour
8:30 am – Breakfast
10 am – Commencement Ceremony
11:30 am – Departure