Cairn Choral Festival
April 17, 2020 (CANCELED)
Presented by the Cairn Choral Music Educators’ Collective
- Combined rehearsal of the festival literature
- A sight-reading piece/session for the participants which will be performed in the concert
- A conducting and artistic interpretation session, led by Dr. McCollum, for the directors and the Cairn Chorale
- Lunch for all participants
- A concert featuring performances by each participating choir (optional), the Cairn Chorale, and the combined festival choir
As always, this event promises to foster musicianship, appreciation, and collegiality amongst all participants. We hope that you can join us for this unique artistic experience!
Please note: In addition to your choir, all high school students from your institution are welcome to attend the concurrent Experience Cairn Day. Students are required to choose which event to attend as they do not intersect.
The Festival will be held on Friday, April 17, 2020. Check-in will begin at 8:30am.
- Students = $10 (includes registration, lunch, and festival giveaways)
- Chaperones = $7 (includes lunch)
- Choir Directors = FREE (includes registration, lunch, and director workshop)
Festival Literature to Be Practiced Before the Festival: