The Campus Services Department exists to maintain University facilities, including buildings, grounds, and vehicles in a clean, healthy, and safe condition conducive to an excellent learning and living environment, strives to enhance and protect existing facilities by means of material upgrades and renovations to facilities, and plays a key role in the planning and construction of new facilities.
Reserve Space for a Meeting/Event
- Follow the link below to access Cairn’s Event Management System (EMS).
- Go to My Account > Log In (or Create an Account for new users), then proceed with browsing for available space and submitting your reservation request (subject to approval by the Facilities Use Coordinator).
- Please note: Public events will automatically display on the Web Event Calendar once approved. Be sure your event title and description is clear, comprehensive, free of errors, and otherwise how you wish to represent your event online.
- Refer to the EMS Quick Guide for additional instructions and tips for scheduling your event.
Submit a Work Order
- Follow the link below to access the Campus Services work order system (SchoolDude).
- First time users will be prompted for an Organization Account Number: 2122579456
- In Step 6 of the work request form, enter “cairncampusservices” for the submittal password.