Pastoral ministry requires a deep knowledge of the Bible, plus an understanding of preaching, counseling, and biblical leadership. Students in this program have the chance to develop close relationships with dedicated faculty members, learn practical skills in the domains of preaching and teaching, and receive the opportunity to explore several career paths within the church.
Why Study Pastoral Ministries?
Students get both the biblical foundation necessary to study and preach the word, and the practical foundation necessary to oversee church. In addition, students have elective options in a range of specialties: Bible and theology, church ministry, camping ministry, counseling, missions, pastoral ministry, youth ministry, and biblical languages.
Why Study Pastoral Ministries at Cairn?
- Solid foundation in the scriptures and theology
- Practical instruction on preaching and teaching
- Close connection with faculty mentors
- Opportunity to pursue a range of elective options
- Pastoral ministry
- Further study in seminary
- Any church-related ministry position