Close this search box.

Graduate Re-Admission Application

Complete the online form below to begin your re-enrollment process. Please do not navigate away from this page until you have completed the application or use the “Save Answers and Resume Later” link at the bottom of the form (Closing this window or clicking on another link will otherwise result in the loss of your work).

Please remember to also submit any transcripts from institutions you have attended since leaving Cairn.

If you have questions or need assistance with completing your application, please call our Admissions Office at 1.877.786.2728.

Contact the Admissions Office
Cairn University Graduate Application for Re-admission - Formstack
This form has been deactivated and is closed to any further submissions.
Additional Forms & Links

Cairn University admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, veteran status or known disability to all rights, privileges, programs and athletic activities generally accorded or made available to students at the University. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, veteran status or known disability in the administration of its educational policies, admissions practices, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other school administered programs.

As a prospective student, Cairn University’s annual security report is available to you upon request. This report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and crime statistics for the school. The policy statements address the school’s policies, procedures and programs concerning safety and security, for example, policies for responding to emergency situations and sexual offenses. Three years’ worth of statistics are included for certain types of crimes that were reported to have occurred on campus, in or on off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the school and on public property within or immediately adjacent to the campus. This report is available online at You may also request a paper copy from the Office of Safety & Security or Student Life.