Connect with your alma mater today – your way.
For more than one hundred years, Cairn University has sent out a diverse group of alumni. The Office of Alumni Relations is your entryway back in. Your idea of connecting may be social, spiritual, academic—or something else. Whatever path you seek, our office is here to help you make the connections you want.
Our goal is to serve you thoroughly and personally, leading you to share the same feeling of warm affinity for your school that we have for you—our alumni.
News & Events
On Saturday, August 22, Cairn University’s graduating students returned to campus for the first time since March to walk across
Links & Resources
Share your expertise. Become a mentor. Find your next job. Claim your account in less than 2-minutes and instantly connect with your community.
- Free subscription to Cairn Magazine
- Discount Cairn Concert Season Tickets
- Free access to online research databases through the Masland Library
- 10% off graduate program tuition
- Free audit of one available course per semester
- Free admission to all Cairn Athletic events
- Free membership to the Cairn Fitness Center
- Free access to Career Services
- Discounts at the Furman Dining Commons
- 10% off at the Cairn Campus Store (in-store and online)
- 10% off food and beverages at The Highlands*
- Free will preparation and estate planning documents
- Scholarship awards for children of alumni
- Free access to RightNow Media (video Bible study library)
Cairn Commons is a biblically minded podcast highlighting the people, conversations, and ethos of Cairn University. Listen now!
Cairn magazine is the University’s biannual print magazine. It is freely distributed to over 12,000 people worldwide to inform, equip, and inspire Cairn alumni and friends to serve Christ in the church, society, and the world. Read now!
Bringing the ethos of Cairn University into sharp focus, each edition of Triquetra contains an intellectually stimulating article or transcribed speech, providing rich, biblical content on which the Cairn community may reflect. Read now!