You are cordially invited to get a firsthand look at the Cairn University experience. Take a campus tour, sit in on a class, enjoy a meal in the dining commons, meet with faculty and staff, and get answers to your enrollment and financial aid questions.
Stop wondering what it’s like to be a part of the Cairn community—schedule your visit today and find out for yourself!
Can’t make it to an Open House? No problem.
Schedule your own Personal Visit
Upcoming Undergrad Open House Events
February 15–16, 2019
March 22–23, 2019
April 12–13, 2019
(*optional overnight add-on available)
Open House Itinerary
Check-in & Welcome Session
Begin your campus visit with a continental breakfast in the Stearns Mission Center and a time to meet with faculty and staff.
Open House officially kicks off at 9:00am with a brief word from the University president and the Assistant VP of Admissions.
Meet Our Professors
Meet with faculty from our various schools and departments to learn more about your specific academic interests.
Student Life Presentation & Chapel
Learn about everything the Office of Student Life has to offer, then join the rest of the Cairn community for a time of worship.
Join our student body for a complimentary lunch in the Furman Dining Commons.
Student-athletes can tour our athletic facilities and meet with coaches over lunch in the Highlander Café.
A Word from the President
Hear from Cairn University President, Dr. Todd Williams.
- Class Visits (Students only, 1:15-2:30pm)
- Financial Aid Information (1:15-2:15pm)
- “Gospel-Based Engagement” (A presentation by the School of Social Work and Urban Ministry First Year Program, 1:15-2:15pm)
- Dessert Reception (1:30-3:30pm)
- Admissions Information (2:30-3:30pm)
- Tour Residence Halls (2:30-3:30pm)
- Meet with representatives from the School of Music, First Year Programs, and Student Life (2:30-3:30pm)
*Overnight Open House Option
During select Open House events, students have the option to stay overnight on campus. Shadow a current student, participate in fun Student Life activities, and stay the night in a residence hall for an even deeper look into the Cairn experience.
Overnight accommodations are limited to students and are filled on a first-come basis. Parents/guardians can view a list of local hotels here.
- Friday, 4:30pm Overnight Check-in & Connect with Student Host
- 5:00pm Complimentary Dinner
- 7:00pm Student Life Event
- 9:00pm Free Time with Host
- Saturday, 8:00am Complimentary Breakfast
- 9:00am Pick Up
Register for an Undergrad Open House
Can’t attend one of our scheduled Open House events? Pick a day that works better for you and design your own personal campus visit.
Welcome Center Hours
Mon–Fri: 8:30 am–5 pm
Reception Desk Hours
Mon–Fri: 8:00 am–6 pm
For more information or assistance with scheduling a visit, please email email@example.com or call 215.702.4235.
Coming from out of town?
Check our list of nearby hotels and accommodations.