Cairn Athletics and Cairn University’s running club, RUN 12:1, is excited to host the 2021 Running Series.
All registrants will receive a unique, custom designed shirt for each race, and those completing multiple races will be entered to win awards in the Winter/Spring Race Series. In addition, everyone completing 3 or more races in the series will also receive an additional Race Series shirt.
- Cairn Cares 5K: Saturday, April 24, 2021 at Cairn University Campus, Langhorne, PA
- Run to Rescue 5K: Saturday, June 12, 2021 at Tentative – Tyler State Park, Newtown, PA
Price per Race:
- $25 per person ($30 for day-of registration)
- $20 for Cairn faculty/staff
- $15 for students
High School cross country runners and coaches, we want your whole team to attend! For special team pricing, contact Athletic Director Jay Butler at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
Runners will uphold proper health and safety guidelines including the following:
- Wearing masks before and after race; masks are optional on the course
- Social distancing from others; runners will have a minimum of six feet of space between them at the starting line
- Using hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, etc., which will be provided at the race