Welcome to Cairn Tennis Membership
Cairn University in Langhorne, PA invites our local tennis community to become members of our outdoor tennis facility. We have six well-maintained, lighted tennis courts on our beautiful campus. For years we have had our tennis playing neighbors use the courts freely and it is a blessing to be a blessing!
On June 1, 2019, Cairn University will be implementing its Tennis Membership program. The goals for our membership program are to:
- Ensure the courts are used for tennis only
- Give our community an opportunity to help us with facility costs
- Manage the use of the courts for our growing programs
- Contribute to the development of Cairn University Tennis
- Give members the assurance of reserving a court
Annual Tennis Membership Fees
The membership fee is annual. There are no additional charges for court reservations or light usage.
Membership Year: June 1–May 31
Annual Membership Fees:
- Adult (Ages 18–64) – $100
- Senior (Ages 65+) – $50
- Students (Ages 12–17) – $25
- Children under 12 – Free (must be accompanied by an adult member)
- Cairn University Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni are automatically members at no charge.
Membership Fees Prorated 50% after December 1.
Cairn University reserves the right to limit memberships sold to ensure there will be enough courts for our members.
Tennis Court Membership Rules
- Each member must carry membership ID when using courts. There will be membership checks by Cairn University Security.
- There are no guest accommodations; all players on court must be members.
- Personal ball hoppers, baskets, and ball machines may only be used by an individual member practicing.
- NO OUTSIDE LESSONS PERMITTED. Only Cairn Tennis Academy employees are authorized to conduct private and/or group lessons on the courts. The only exception is parents with children.
Contact Head Tennis Coach Kevin Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.