Adjunct Professor, School of Education
- EdD Higher Education Management, University of Pennsylvania
- MS Education, University of Pennsylvania
- BS Psychology, St. Joseph’s University
- Strategic Thinking and Management Program, The Wharton School
- Leadership Institute, Lehigh University
In addition to teaching at Cairn, Dr. Robert J. Cannon is Vice President of Educational Services at Veritas Press and Headmaster at Veritas Scholars Academy (VSA). He formerly served as Principal of New Discoveries Academy in the great north of Minnesota. He has led adult academic programs and community outreach as Dean at Albright College, served as Vice President of corporate training and community education for Ridgewater College and the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, and led customized executive education programs at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Cannon has taught with various colleges and universities primarily in the Leadership discipline, and served as interim pastor of a church fellowship just outside Philadelphia. He loves sharing the gospel, teaching the Word of God to the saints, and building morale and culture.
Bob and his wife Carrie Ann have seven much-loved children, two dogs, a couple cats, and a modest farm of domestic chickens, geese, and ducks in the rolling countryside of Chester County, Pennsylvania.
Academic Specialties & Interests:
- Organizational Leadership
Publications and Presentations:
- Narrative in lecture: Portraiture of faculty experiences and perceptions in higher education
- Mobile simulation in healthcare for training of healthcare professionals
Teaching at Cairn since 2017