Senior Vice President for Human Resources
- BS Education, Kutztown University
- Business Management, Muhlenberg and Ursinus Colleges
- Professional Certification from the Society of Human Resource Management
Mary Boyer serves as Cairn University’s senior vice president for human resources and oversees faculty, staff, and student-related employment compliance, practices, pay, benefits, and employee relations matters. Mary also serves as the Deputy Title IX Coordinator.
Prior to joining Cairn in 2003, Mary held HR management and consulting positions serving a variety of manufacturing, technology, financial, and retail companies. Her experience includes having worked with her husband, Hank, in Boyer Management Group, which has assisted a variety of CEOs in their firms’ implementation of sound HR practices including employment satisfaction surveys; training, handbook, and policy development; and organizational and management development.
Academic Specialties & Interests:
- Behavioral Assessments
- Employment Law
- American History/Biographies
Memberships & Boards:
- Cairn Enactus Business Advisory Board
Working at Cairn since 2003