Faculty, School of Business
- MA, University of Greenwich
- BS in Social Sciences and Humanities (Honors), University of Salford
- Certification of Health Management Studies, UK Institute of Health Service Management
- Diploma Performance Coaching (Business), Newcastle College
Mark Forshaw has over 30 years of experience in nonprofit leadership. He teaches courses in nonprofit strategy and best practices. In addition to teaching, Mark is a Managing Director in American Bible Society, which for 8 years included leadership of Global Scripture Impact, a research group that evaluated more than 550 Christian NPOs in over 70 nations.
Previously, Mark worked with World Health Organization, Geneva Global, Tearfund UK, and Africa Inland Mission. He has been published on the subject of community and Christian responses to HIV/AIDS and has spoken on these issues at the White House and Congressional staff briefings.
He is originally from Liverpool, England, is married to Susan who is from Australia and they have two teenage children. Mark is an Elder of his church.
Academic Specialties and Interests:
- International Development and Management
- Effective HIV/AIDS projects in Uganda
- Managing Director of Global Scripture Impact
- Member of the Royal African Society
- White House guest speaker
- Has evaluated NPOs in over 70 countries
- Has presented at ACCORD Network, PACANET, Uncover the Word, WHO, US Congress staff briefing, and Global Connections UK