Adjunct Faculty, School of Business
- MA, University of Greenwich
- BSc in Social Sciences and Humanities (Honors), University of Salford
- Certification of Health Management Studies, UK Institute of Health Service Management
- Diploma Performance Coaching (Business), Newcastle College
Professor Mark Forshaw teaches Nonprofit Effectiveness based on 20 years of experience in the field. He now leads Global Scripture Impact (GSI), a research group that has evaluated more than 550 Christian NPOs in over 70 nations.
Previously, Mr.Forshaw worked with World Health Organization, Geneva Global, Tearfund UK, and Africa Inland Mission. With this vast experience, he has published on the subject of community and Christian responses to HIV/AIDS and spoken on these issues at the White House and Congressional staff briefings.
He continues his role as a co-editor for a book on spiritual metrics with Eastern University’s Graduate School of Leadership and Development. He is a member of the Royal African Society.
Academic Specialties and Interests:
- International Development and Management
- Effective HIV/AIDS projects in Uganda
- Children’s ministry
- Mountain Walking