Adjunct Professor, School of Business
- Masters of Evaluation, University of Melbourne
- Master in Cross-Cultural Relations, Fuller Theological Seminary
- BA in Business Administration, Messiah College
- Minor in Political Science, Messiah College
Lindsay Reilly teaches courses for students pursing a MS in Nonprofit Leadership at Cairn. She had the privilege of working alongside indigenous non-profits for 15 years in Africa, Latin America and China. She thrives in asking questions, listening closely, and collaboratively coming up with solutions. Her three passions are program advising, cross-cultural relations, and monitoring and evaluation. She’s been able to combine her three passions in her professional career.
Lindsay believes that the world can be changed for the better, but that change or impact needs to be quantified and shared through stories and numbers. She wants to be part of a growing conversation that is changing the way organizations think about outcomes and measuring impact.
Academic Specialties & Interests:
- Nonprofit Strategy
- Best Practices in NonProfit Organizations
- Qualitative Research, Royal University of Bhutan
Teaching at Cairn since 2016