- La Salle University, MA – Professional and Business Communications
- Elizabethtown College, BA – Communications
Kelly Peiffer is an experienced marketing communications professional and professor with a demonstrated history of working in higher education. Kelly currently serves as Vice President for Marketing Communications and Advancement at Manor College.
She is incredibly passionate about preparing the next generation of creative thinkers and leaders to be support services, products, people, and places. At the University, she teaches courses such as introduction to marketing, event planning & management, public relations, and integrated marketing communications.
Academic Specialties & Interests:
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Communications in Higher Education
- Professional Writing & Communications
Awards and Honors:
- College and University Public Relations
and Associated Professionals – 2018 CUPPIE Awards
- Gold – In-House Postcard
- Bronze – Wild Card for 2017 Manor College Annual Report Website
- Bronze – In-House PR and Marketing for the Manor College 2017 Rebrand Campaign
- Professional and Business Communications Graduate Program Award – La Salle University
Teaching at Cairn since 2014