Adjunct Faculty, School of Education
- PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- MA in Applied Behavior Analysis, University of Nebraska-Omaha
- BA in Applied Behavior Analysis, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Dr. Katherine Brown is currently an adjunct faculty member in the School of Education. She received her BA from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, MA from the University of Nebraska Omaha, and PhD from the University of Nebraska Medial Center. Dr. Brown has professional expertise in autism spectrum disorder and the assessment and treatment of serve behavior disorders.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Provisionally Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (PLMHP)
Academic Specialties & Interests:
- Assessment and Treatment of Severe Problem Disorders
Publications & Presentations:
- Brown, K.R., Zangrillo, A.N., & Greer, B.D. (Under Review). Development and Validation of a Systematic Approach to Identifying Reinforcer Dimension Sensitivity. Behavioral Development.
- Brown, K.R., Gaynor, R. N., & Zangrillo, A. N. (Under Review). Effects of Caregiver Implemented Group Contingencies on Siblings’ Destructive Behavior. Behavioral Development.
- Lichtblau, K.R., Greer, B.D., & Fisher, W.W. (Under Review). Resurgence of destructive behavior following functional communication training implemented with and without extinction. Journal of Experimental Behavior Analysis.
- Greer, B.D., Fisher, W.W., Briggs, A.M, Lichtblau, K.R., Mitteer, D.M., & Phillips, L.A. (2019). Using schedule-correlated stimuli during functional communication training to promote the rapid transfer of treatment effects. Behavioral Development, 1, 1-20. doi:10.1037/bdb0000085
- Lichtblau, K. R., Romani, P.W., Greer, B.D., Fisher, W.W., & Bragdon, A.K. (2018). Remote treatment of sleep‐related trichotillomania and trichophagia. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 51, 255-262. doi: 10.1002/jaba/442
- Fisher W.W., Greer, B.D., Craig, R.A., Retzlaff, B.J., Fuhrman, A.M, Lichtblau, K.R., & Saini, V. (2018). On the predicative validity of behavioral momentum theory. Journal of Experimental Analysis of Behavior, 109, 281-290. doi: 10.1002/jeab.003
- Saini, V., Greer, B.D., Fisher, W.W., Lichtblau, K.R, De Souza, A.A., & Mitteer, D.R. (2016). Individual and combined effects of noncontingent reinforcement and response blocking on problem behavior maintained by automatic reinforcement. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 49, 693-698. doi: 10.1002/jaba.306
Teaching at Cairn since 2019