Professor Emeritus, Office of the Provost
- Th.D., Dallas Theological Seminary
- Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary
- B.A., Houghton College
Academic Specialties & Interests:
Pentateuch; Old Testament History; General Epistles
- Basic Theology Applied: A Practical Application of Basic Theology in Honor of Charles C. Ryrie and His Work [co-editor]. Wheaton, IL: Victor Books, 1995.
- Issues in Dispensationalism [co-editor]. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 1994.
- “Who is the ‘Woman’ in 1 Timothy 2?”[co-authored with Jonathan L. Master] The McMaster Journal of Theology and Ministry 10 (2008-2009) 3-21.
- Director, Pastoral Studies program at Cairn
- Director, Church Ministries program at Cairn
- Chair, School of Church and Community Ministries at Cairn
Teaching at Cairn since 1987