Adjunct Faculty, School of Business
- Master of Divinity, Biblical Theological Seminary
- Master of Taxation, Philadelphia University
- MBA, Houston Baptist University
- BS, Accounting major: Louisiana State University
- CPA: Texas and Pennsylvania
Professor Jeff Hass teaches courses in financial management, global business, and managerial economics for the MBA program. He is currently the Director of Finance and Operations for Emergence Church in Totowa, NJ.
Previously, Mr. Hass was a chief financial officer for an automation company, corporate controller for a billion-dollar oil and gas company, and part of management in a Fortune 25 company. With over 25 years of international experience, he has established offices in Brazil and in India.
- Improving processes
- Construction and woodworking