Adjunct Professor, School of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- MS Social Work, Rutgers University
- BS Social Work, Cairn University
- BS in Bible, Cairn University
Janice graduated from Cairn University in 2010 with her Bachelor of Social Work and Bachelor of Science in Bible, and then completed her Master of Social Work studies as an Advanced Standing student at Rutgers University in 2011. Since then, Janice has been serving the Greater Princeton area with her experience and specialties focused on substance abuse and mental health.
Janice is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, as well as a Motivational Interviewing and EMDR enthusiast, and continues her work as a therapist with children, adolescents, adults, and their families from all walks of life and backgrounds.
Academic Specialties & Interests:
- Social Work
- Psychology with a focus on mental health and addictions
- Empowering Clients
- Guest Lecturer for graduate level course
- Supervising second-year graduate interns
- Creating programs with former agency
Teaching at Cairn since 2016