Sport Management [Online]
Sport Management is a versatile degree that equips students to enter this broad, popular, and competitive field. The opportunities in Sport Management industry are many and diverse. A sport management degree provides the foundation to an exciting and fulfilling career.
Why Study Sport Management [Online]?
Sport Management studies provide an opportunity to pursue a college degree in a field that, in itself, emits fun. At its core, sports are meant to be fun, so studying Sport Management can bring some added enjoyment to the college experience. If you love all things sports, want to learn more of the behind-the-scenes, are a student-athlete or a weekend warrior, a sports management degree can help fuel your sports passion.
Why Study Sport Management [Online] at Cairn?
- Earn a bachelor’s and Master of Business Administration in as few as five years, all while qualifying for undergraduate financial aid.
- Grow spiritually, academically, and professionally while taking Bible, business, and sports classes.
- Learn about the various segments within sport management, including event planning, facility management, sport communication, legal issues, business of sports and more.
- Receive a B.S. in Business Administration (Sport Management concentration), thereby opening up multiple opportunities for future careers.
- Study under the guidance of professors who have many years of experience working in the sports industry.
- Form quality relationships with classmates and instructors.
- Complete internships with sports organizations, providing necessary learning and growth experiences.
- Athletic Director/Coach
- Talent Representation
- Sports Information Director
- Event Planning
- Sports Marketing
- Professional Sports Organizations (Major and Minor Leagues)
- Sports Ministry
- Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Accounting, Analytics, or other
- Youth Sports
- business opportunities in an organization
- Facility Operations
- Sporting Goods
- Media Relations
- Sports Law