Sport Management (BS in Business Admin.) + Master of Business Administration Dual-Level Program
Sport Management is a versatile degree that equips students to enter this broad, popular, and competitive field. The opportunities in the Sport Management industry are many and diverse. A sport management degree provides the foundation to an exciting and fulfilling career.
Why You Should Consider This Program:
Sport Management studies provide an opportunity to pursue a college degree in a field that, in itself, emits fun. At its core, sports are meant to be fun, so studying Sport Management can bring some added enjoyment to the college experience. If you love all things sports, want to learn more of the behind-the-scenes, are a student-athlete or a weekend warrior, a sport management degree can help fuel your sports passion.
Studying sport management while concurrently earning your MBA will provide a solid foundation and set you up for potential growth in a sports career. In the Cairn University MBA you will learn the quantitative and operational skills necessary to help drive business success but also understand the importance of organizational dynamics and the essential values required for ethical, moral and wise leadership in today’s marketplace.
How it Works:
This program condenses six years of study (four-year bachelor’s + two-year master’s) into just five years by starting master-level courses as early as your junior year. By completing both degrees together, you will also continue to receive your undergraduate scholarships and financial aid for all five years of study, which will save you thousands of dollars.
- Join Cairn-Enactus, a nationally ranked entrepreneurship program.
- Utilize Cairn’s business connections to enter world-class internships while you study.
- Be mentored by professors who have successful, global experience in business.
- Study coursework relevant to today’s workforce
- Graduate from a program full of successful & driven alumni. 95% of our students are employed within three months of graduation.
Apply to Cairn indicating your interest in the sport management major. Once you are accepted and on campus, you will have an academic advisor who will guide you through the steps of pursuing the dual-level program.
- Business Operations of large sports corporations
- Athletics Director
- Own and operate a rock gym or fitness center
- Own and operate a sporting goods store
- Any other number of careers requiring a business degree