Pre-professional programs prepare students to enter graduate school with confidence. Pre-physical therapy gives students a foundation in biology, allowing them to tackle graduate school prerequisites at the undergraduate level.
Why Study Pre-Physical Therapy?
This degree prepares students for careers in scientific research, entry level positions in science fields, and graduate school in the sciences. An in-depth study of this life science is an essential first step toward a variety of professional degrees dedicated to the study and application of biology. By observing the natural world through a rigorous curriculum, students will master the critical thinking and researching skills needed to navigate the world’s complexities. Students who wish to enter the physical therapy field should consider this program.
Why Study Pre-Physical Therapy at Cairn?
- Examine science through a meaningful biblically based education that integrates all disciplines.
- Gain hands-on experiences through extensive lab training.
- Develop the research skills needed to pursue graduate school.
- Explore the technical aspects of the field such as organic chemistry and statistics.
- Physical Therapist
- Assistant Psychical Therapist
- Athletic Trainer