Pre-professional programs prepare students to enter graduate school with confidence. Pre-Med gives students a foundation in biology, allowing them to tackle graduate school prerequisites at the undergraduate level.
Why Study Pre-Med?
This degree prepares students to apply to medical school. An in-depth study of this life science is an essential first step toward a career in medicine. By observing the natural world through a rigorous curriculum, students will master the critical thinking and researching skills needed to navigate the world’s complexities.
Why Study Pre-Med at Cairn?
- Examine science through a meaningful biblically based education that integrates all disciplines.
- Gain hands-on experiences through extensive lab training.
- Develop the research skills needed to pursue graduate school.
- Explore the technical aspects of the field such as organic chemistry and statistics.
- Medical Doctor (DO or MD)
- Physician’s Assistant