Worship & Music
The Worship & Music program prepares students to lead worship in any context. Ideal for those inspired to push beyond their comfort zone, the jazz-based curriculum includes diverse electives ranging from songwriting to worship band arranging to world music.
Fall 2021 undergraduate start date: August 30, 2021
Why Study Worship & Music?
Students are prepared for worship ministry in the church with an excellent music and a gospel-centered theological education. The Worship & Music program prepares students to be ready to lead worship in multiple contexts within the evangelical church. With an emphasis on technology and production, students are prepared for internships in a variety of positions and organizations, including local churches, conferences, and camps.
Why Study Worship & Music at Cairn?
- Students also have diverse opportunities to minister through music, whether leading the student body through campus worship bands or ministering in various states and countries through University touring ensembles.
- Faculty members are local worship leaders.
- Students are prepared through gospel-centered theological training.
- Worship Leaders across the country
- Music Directors
- Choral Conductors
- Variety of Graduate Schools