Cairn’s Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems prepares students for a career in maintaining and integrating the infrastructure that facilitates the movement of business data.
Why Study Information Systems?
In today’s highly competitive and technology-driven economy, job opportunities abound in corporate, entrepreneurial, nonprofit, and ministry settings. This program differentiates itself through the practice of the hands-on tasks the fast-paced business world demands. Courses will concentrate on network implementations, server deployment and documentation, and full stack integration.
Why Study Information Systems at Cairn?
- Through both biblical integration and a business emphasis, courses highlight the relationships between hardware, software, and people.
- Upper-level courses focus on the daily operations of a simulated company, providing a coherent theme closely resembling the software needs of a typical business environment.
- Students will graduate with a portfolio of professional-level projects they can showcase to future employers. A capstone or internship project will carry skills from the classroom to the workplace.
- Small class sizes enable personalized mentorship and meaningful relationships with professors, who have decades of industry experience
- Network Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Help Desk Analyst
- IT Field Service Technician
- Tech support
- Systems Engineer
- Business Systems Specialist
- Business Technology Analyst
You may also be interested in:
Computer Science (Major)
Business Administration (Major)