Cairn’s Bachelor of Science in Information Systems prepares students for a career in maintaining and integrating the infrastructure that facilitates the movement of business data. Students will interact with program elements both intellectually and spiritually.
Why Study Information Systems?
This program differentiates itself through the practice of the same hands-on tasks the fast-paced business world demands. Students will learn to see God’s hand in their work and to depend on Him for solutions to troublesome problems. Courses will concentrate on network implementations, server deployment and documentation, and full stack integration.
Why Study Information Systems at Cairn?
- Students will compile a portfolio of professional-level projects they can showcase to future employers.
- A capstone or internship project will carry skills from the classroom to the workplace.
- Professors have decades of industry experience.
- Courses reinforce the relationships between hardware, software, and people.
- Network Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Help Desk Analyst
- IT Field Service Technician
- Tech support
- Systems Engineer
- Business Systems Specialist
- Business Technology Analyst
You may also be interested in:
Computer Science (Major)
Business Administration (Major)