Healthcare Management [Online]
Healthcare management is a program designed to equip students who are pursuing careers in leadership management and administration of public health systems, hospitals, and networks.
Why Study Healthcare Management [Online]?
Healthcare management is a developing field in the world of business. With a large, aging population, the need is great in the world of healthcare. This is a direct result of the population ages and life expectancy continuing to increase at the result of medical advances. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the healthcare management field is projected to grow 20% over the next decade. This is a business program that directly deals with caring for the needs of people. Students who have a servant’s heart and a desire to help the sick, elderly, or disabled are best-suited for this degree.
Why Study Healthcare Management [Online] at Cairn?
- Learn how to manage an organization that cares for people mentally, physically, and spiritually from a biblical worldview
- Utilize Cairn’s business connections to enter world-class internships while you study.
- Be mentored by professors who have successful, global experience in business.
- Grow spiritually, academically, and professionally while you take both Bible and business courses side-by-side.
- Study coursework relevant to today’s workforce, including classes in social work, the sciences, and psychology.
- Graduate from a business school full of successful & driven alumni. 95% of our students are employed within three months of graduation.
- Pursue an MBA degree at the same University of your undergrad.
- Clinical director
- Health and social services manager
- Medical records manager
- Office manager
- Practice administrator
- Nursing home director