Prepare to enter the diverse and exciting fields of corporate financial management, financial planning, wealth management, banking, and investments with a BS degree in Finance.
Why Study Finance [Online]?
Finance is a field with great earning potential and rewarding career options in a wide range of industries. Finance is an essential component of any business. Finance professionals are viewed as well-respected and are in high-demand. According to the United States Department of Labor, there are 300,000 finance jobs in the United States with a median salary of $85,000. The field is projected to grow 11% between 2016–26.
Why Study Finance [Online] at Cairn?
- Earn a bachelor’s degree & MBA in as few as five years, all while qualifying for undergraduate financial aid.
- Grow spiritually, academically, and professionally while you take Bible, finance, business, and accounting courses.
- Utilize Cairn’s business connections to enter world-class internships while you study.
- Be mentored by professors who have successful, local, and global experience in business and finance.
- Learn the applications of applied analytics throughout the finance curriculum.
- Study coursework relevant to today’s finance workforce, including money, banking, financial markets, and investment portfolio management.
- Asset and Wealth Management
- Commercial and Investment Banking
- Corporate Financial Management
- Credit and Risk Management
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Portfolio and Investment Management
- Securities Industry